A TEMPORAY GOODBYE

It is hard to believe that the semester is already over. Looking back, this course was different from many of my other courses because we were always trying new tools and completing different technology-based tasks.

My favorite part of the course was creating my own blog. At first, I did not know much about blogging, and even simple things like adding links or organizing posts felt confusing. However, after a while, I got used to it and started enjoying it. It was nice to have a place where all my work was collected together.

The task I enjoyed the least was recording audio projects. Sometimes it was difficult to find a quiet place to record, especially when there were many people around me. Learning how to use new programs also took some time. Even though it was challenging(here i am trying to tell you that i cry CRIED), I learned a lot from these tasks.


Overall, the blogging experience was better than I expected. Before this course, I had never thought about creating my own blog. By the end of the semester, I felt much more comfortable using it and sharing my work online.

This course also changed the way I think about technology in language learning. Before, I mostly saw technology as something extra. Now I think it can make lessons more interesting and help students participate more actively. I also learned that technology is not always easy to use, but it becomes useful once you learn how it works.

Finally, I would like to thank my instructor and classmates for this semester. I learned many new things, made plenty of mistakes, and improved along the way. This may be the last post for now, but I hope to keep using what I learned in the future.

See you next semester!

Comments

Popular Posts